Try one of our Weight Watchers Pork Recipes from our
collection of healthy eating weight watcher's recipes.
Pork Fajita Pitas
2 tablespoons red
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons water
3/8 teaspoon salt
3/8 teaspoon black pepper
4 small garlic cloves
15 ounces extra lean extra tender pork center loin c
4 small Roma tomatoes -- blanched/seeded
1/4 cup onion -- minced
1/4 cup green bell pepper -- minced
1 small jalapeno chile pepper -- seeded and minced
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro -- optional
1 tablespoon ketchup
4 small whole wheat pita bread -- heated
2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
1. In small saucepan combine vinegar, worcestershire sauce, water, 1/4 teaspoon
salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Mash 2 garlic cloves; add to saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until
mixture is heated through (about 2 minutes).
3. Pour mixture into a heat resistant bowl (not aluminum); add pork, turn to
coat. Marinade for 5 minutes at room temperature.
4. In medium bowl combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper,
cilantro, ketchup, yogurt, remaining salt and remaining pepper. Mince remaining
garlic cloves; add to vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Cover and
refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Set pork on rack in broiling
pan and broil, turning several times and basting with reserved marinade until
pork is browned and thoroughly cooked (8-10 minute).
6. To serve, transfer pork to work surface and thinly slice. Cut each pita in
half crosswise, making 8 halves; open each half to form a pocket. Fill each half
with 1/8 of the meat and 1/8 of the tomato mixture.
Fat grams: 5.7
Fiber grams: 5.0
4 1/2 Points
Recipe By: Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Menu Cookbook
Serving Size: 4