Weight Watchers Spinach Phyllo Triangles
2 (10 oz) packages frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1/4 cup egg substitute
2 oz fat-free feta cheese
1 teaspoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 sheets phyllo dough
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a baking sheet with butter-flavored
non-stick spray. Combine the spinach, cottage cheese, egg substitute, feta,
dill, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Coat a sheet of phyllo with the spray. Cut the sheet in half lengthwise, then
fold each in half again lengthwise to make two long strips.
3. Place 1/4 cup of the chilled mixture on the bottom left half of the strip,
and fold the other corner over the mixture to form a triangle. Continue to fold
as you would a flag, retaining the triangle shape. Repeat with the remaining
phyllo and filling to make 12 triangles.
4. Place the triangles on the baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
5. Bake, turning once, until golden, about 20 minutes.
Makes 12 servings.
Per serving (1 triangle) 57 cal, 1g fat, 0g sat fat, 0 mg chol, 207mg sodium, 9g
Carb, 1g Fib, 4g Prot, 64mg Calc.