Making tortillas will not be easy if lacking the best tortilla makers. Therefore, owning a suitable tortilla maker is always a dream for those who love eating tortillas, which is one of the most popular Mexican dishes.
There are a lot of ways to enjoy tortillas that can make your meals more varied. For example, you can eat tortillas with bacon, fish, beef, and even other seafood. However, you cannot do that if you do not choose a suitable tortilla maker.
Do you love enjoying Mexican dinners? If yes, please pay close attention to my review of the top 15 best tortilla makers so as to cook more various Mexican meals for your family. Your meals will not be bored anymore with these wonderful items.
Table of Contents
What Is A Tortilla Maker?
A tortilla maker (also called a tortilla press) is a kitchen appliance that can make round, thin, and flat tortillas with even consistent size by pressing dough. For those who love eating tortillas as well as other Mexican dishes, a tortilla press is one of the most essential items in their kitchen.
Types Of Tortilla Makers
Besides knowing the definition of a tortilla maker, I hope you can distinguish types of tortilla makers. That is very simple because there are two basic types of tortilla makers you should know.
- Top 15 Best Cocoa Powder To Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Philips Air Fryers for the Money with Reviews 2020
- Top 14 Best Cast Iron Teapot Reviews in 2020
- Top 15 Best Electric Kettle For Coffee Reviews in 2020
- Top 15 Best Bread Machines For The Money 2020
- Top 15 Best Rolling Pins For Your Baking in 2020
- Top 15 Best Long Slot Toaster Reviews in 2020
- Top 12 Best Cappuccino Makers For The Money 2020
Electric Tortilla Maker
Electric tortilla makers can automatically do all the process of making tortillas, including pressing dough, heating, and even cooking for you. You will save more time and space with electric tortilla makers, but your electric bills monthly will increase.
Manual Tortilla Maker
You will have to cook tortillas in a traditional way if you use a manual tortilla maker. This takes longer but brings you delicious tortillas with natural flavors. You will have to spend more time heating and cooking tortillas. However, manual tortilla makers will help you save a lot of money.
Which Are The Best Tortilla Makers To Buy?
To decide which tortilla makers are suitable for you, you should focus on their brands. You can choose Victoria for high-quality materials or Imusa at a reasonable price. Plus, you can buy StartBlue for convenient uses and more choices.
Here are the top 15 best tortilla makers available on the market and their basic features for you to choose and buy. Let’s start to read.
- Best Overall - Victoria 6.5-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Heavy-duty construction, reinforced design, better resistance, low maintenance, and an extra screw for the lever.”
- Best Budget - Imusa 8-Inch Silver Aluminum Tortilla Maker
“Great for large quantities, traditional style press, durable design, ideal for both corn and flour tortillas.”
- Best Aluminum - Norpro 6-Inch Aluminum Tortilla Maker
“Made of cast aluminum, traditional press, excellent leverage, easy to clean, and compact for easy storage.”
- Best Heavy-Gauge - Alpha Living 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
“Made of heavyweight cast iron, multi-purpose usages, wide diameter, longevity, durability, and stability.”
- Best Cast Iron - Uno Casa 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Made of high-grade cast iron, an extra screw set, and 100 pieces of parchment paper rounds.”
- Best Compact - ARC 6.5-Inch Heavy-Duty Tortilla Maker
“Made of heavy-duty cast iron, sturdy, durable, rustproof, bolted handle, and hand-washed recommended.”
- Best Electric - StarBlue 10-Inch Non-Stick Electric Tortilla Maker
“Non-stick cooking plates, neon indicator, sturdy stainless steel, easy to clean, and convenient storage.”
- Best for Restaurant - Tortillada Premium 10-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Made of high-quality cast iron, caring instructions, and an E-Book with about 50 recipes.”
- Best for Flatbread - CucinaPro 10-Inch Non-Stick Tortilla Maker
“Heavyweight aluminum, non-stick coated cooking plates, effortless cleanup, and convenient storage.”
- Best for Chapati - Lodhi’s 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Premium-quality cast iron, wide round diameter, heavy-balanced weight, and bolted handle.”
- Best for Roti - StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Made of pure cast iron, 8-inch wide round diameter, seasoned with 100% pure non-GMO flaxseed oil, and durable for a lifetime.”
- Best Handle - Bioexcel 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Made of cast iron, pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil, easily press flour, comal, and corn dough.”
- Best Versatile - Smart Cook 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
“Heavy-gauge cast iron construction, heavy-balanced weight, wide round diameter, and versatile applications.”
- Best for Home - Iron World 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Ultra-durable design, pre-seasoned non-stick coating, cast iron material, a chef glove, and a 28-page e-Book with BBQ recipes.”
- Best Non-Stick - Revel 8-Inch Durable Electric Tortilla Maker
“Easy-to-clean chrome body, built-in cord storage, ergonomically design, and durable press handle.”
Tortilla Maker Comparison Chart 2020
In the following chart, you can clearly see the detailed information about the best tortilla makers. Let’s read to make a quick comparison between them.
|Victoria 6.5-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best Overall||6.5 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||Limited lifetime|
|Imusa 8-Inch Silver Aluminum Tortilla Maker - Best Budget||8 inches||Manual||Aluminum/Cast Iron||No|
|Norpro 6-Inch Aluminum Tortilla Maker - Best Aluminum||6 inches/8 inches||Manual||Aluminum||No|
|Alpha Living 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker - Best Heavy-Gauge||7.5 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||No|
|Uno Casa 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best Cast Iron||8 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||Lifetime warranty|
|ARC 6.5-Inch Heavy-Duty Tortilla Maker - Best Compact||6.5 inches/7.5 inches/8.1 inches/10.4 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||No|
|StarBlue 10-Inch Non-Stick Electric Tortilla Maker - Best Electric||10 inches||Electric||Stainless Steel||4-month money back|
|Tortillada Premium 10-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best for Restaurant||8 inches/10 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||No|
|CucinaPro 10-Inch Non-Stick Tortilla Maker - Best for Flatbread||10 inches||Electric||Aluminum||No|
|Lodhi’s 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best for Chapati||8 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||No|
|StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best for Roti||8 inches/10 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||Lifetime warranty|
|Bioexcel 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best Handle||8 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||No|
|Smart Cook 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker - Best Versatile||7.5 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||No|
|Iron World 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best for Home||8 inches||Manual||Cast Iron||5-year warranty|
|Revel 8-Inch Durable Electric Tortilla Maker - Best Non-Stick||8 inches||Electric||Chrome||No|
Top 15 Best Tortilla Maker Reviews in 2020
Now, I will review the best tortilla makers that you should buy in 2020. You should read carefully the advantages and disadvantages of them to make the best choice for you.
1. Victoria 6.5-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
Victoria 6.5-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker comes with an original design and sturdy construction. This is one of the best tortilla presses that you should buy. This kitchen item is made of cast iron, so it is very durable for you to use for a long time.
This press is available in two sizes that allow you to have more choices when buying. It is widely used in many restaurants or bakeries thanks to its high-quality materials, low maintenance, and convenient use.
This tortilla maker features a comfortable handle that allows you to control it easily. Not only making tortillas, but Victoria press can also help you make patacones, empanadas, tostones, and so on with a consistent size and perfect shape.
- Reinforced design
- Heavy-duty construction
- 100% Non-GMO vegetable flaxseed oil
- Have two sizes for you to choose
- Easy to control
- Sturdy construction for durable
- Non-stick plates
- Flexible to make different dishes
- Its handle and base may be broken easily
- It may be a bit heavy to move and store
|Dimensions||9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches|
2. Imusa 8-Inch Silver Aluminum Tortilla Maker
Imusa 8-Inch Silver Aluminum Tortilla Maker is an inexpensive and easy-to-use press. This tortilla maker has a traditional style that enables you to make tortillas at home in a breeze. It is a gift for those who love enjoying Mexican food.
The IMUSA tortilla press provides you round tortillas with suitable thickness. It is simple for you to use this press because you just put the dough and push a press, so you can enjoy delicious homemade tortillas for your meals.
You will have two choices for sizes when buying an Imusa press, so you can choose an aluminum press or a cast-iron one that will be up to your hobby. Additionally, this press also comes with non-stick plates for easy cleanup.
- Excellent leverage
- Traditional style
- Made of cast aluminum
- Lightweight and compact design
- Durable use with sturdy construction
- Non-stick plates for easy cleanup
- Provide consistent round tortillas
- Reasonable price
- Its handle may be not comfortable to hold
- Have to assemble before using
|Dimensions||9.02 x 10.63 x 1.81 inches/8.5 x 8.5 x 1.81 inches|
|Weight||8.08 pounds/1.3 pounds|
3. Norpro 6-Inch Aluminum Tortilla Maker
If you are looking for an aluminum tortilla maker that is lightweight and portable, Norpro 6-Inch Aluminum Tortilla Maker will be an ideal choice for you. This press comes with a compact design that allows you to store it easily.
Although this press is not as heavy-duty as other tortilla presses, it still gives you the best results when making homemade tortillas. Plus, it is made of cast aluminum, so it is very durable and strong for you to use for a very long time.
This press also takes you little manual effort when controlling its handle to press dough into a round shape. Moreover, you can also use it to make different types of bread, such as flatbreads or roti.
- Cast aluminum material
- Traditional design
- Easy cleanup
- Compact appearance for easy storage
- High-quality material
- No need for much effort to use and clean
- Simple to use for beginners
- Have two sizes for more choices
- Not suitable to use with flour tortillas
- Maybe a bit flimsy
|Dimensions||8.37 x 6.25 x 2 inches|
4. Alpha Living 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
Alpha Living 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker is a really durable tortilla press that is made of heavy-duty cast iron. This press comes with high-quality material, an ergonomic handle, and a sturdy base.
This press is strong for you to make flat and smooth tortillas without any effort. Moreover, its heavy-gauge material allows you to use this press so long because it is very durable and sturdy.
Moreover, this press also comes with a wide diameter and heavyweight body so as to provide you uniform press. Not only suitable for making tortillas, but it is also great for patacones, empanadas, dumplings, mini pie shells, and so on.
- Wide diameter
- Cast iron construction
- Multi-purpose usages
- Great for making various dishes
- Sturdy construction for stability and longevity
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
- Wide diameter for making large tortillas
- Provide strong presses when pressing the dough
- A bit heavy when moving and storing
- Do not have a warranty
|Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches|
5. Uno Casa 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
(Best Cast Iron)
Uno Casa 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker comes with a heavy-duty cast iron construction, so it is long-lasting enough to work well for years. It comes with a very smooth and flat surface that can help you make a tortilla with a perfectly round shape.
Plus, this Uno Casa press also includes 100 pieces of parchment paper so that the surface will not stick any flour when pressing. Therefore, you can easily clean it after making homemade flour or corn tortillas.
Moreover, this press comes with an E-book that has many Mexican food recipes so that you can make mini pie shells, dumplings, roti, empanadas, and so on. Your meals will be more wonderful with the Uno Casa press.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Made of high-grade cast iron
- Wide diameter
- Provide strong presses
- Come with 100 pieces of parchment paper
- Versatile for making various Mexican dishes
- Help you to prepare meals quickly
- Cast iron material for durable use
- Its handle may be loose after a time of use
- Have to use with parchment papers
|Dimensions||9.8 x 8 x 2 inches|
|Accessories Included||100 pieces of parchment paper, an E-book with many recipes|
To use Uno Casa 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker effectively, you should watch the following video.
6. ARC 6.5-Inch Heavy-Duty Tortilla Maker
One of the most impressive products of the ARC brand is ARC Cast Iron Tortilla Press. This press comes with remarkable patterns that make it look quite classy and traditional. Therefore, this press can be a perfect choice for your homemade tortillas.
This kitchen tool includes four handy sizes for you to choose comfortably up to your hobby. With so many choices, you won't miss a size that is tailored to your needs. This press is made of heavy-duty cast iron, so it is very durable and stable.
It is coated with a rustproof cover, so you can easily clean it with water and soap. This press also comes with a bolted handle that provides you stable press so as to flat tortillas.
- Bolted handle
- Made of cast iron
- Remarkable pattern
- Strong and sturdy construction
- Provide stable presses
- Compact design for easy storage
- Come in four sizes for easier choosing
- FDA approved
- Its handle may be a bit short
- Do not have non-stick plates
|Dimensions||8 x 7 x 2 inches|
7. StarBlue 10-Inch Non-Stick Electric Tortilla Maker
If you want to find a convenient and reliable tortillas press, StarBlue 10-Inch Non-Stick Electric Tortilla Maker will be one of the best choices. You will not need any effort when using this tortilla press.
This tortilla machine is made of stainless steel, so it is very durable and long-lasting. It comes with two indicator lights, including a green one for power and a red one for ready temperature.
Moreover, you do not worry about external damage or erosion when using this press because it is rust-resistant. This StarBlue tortilla maker also comes with non-stick plates, so you just clean it by using a damp cloth to wipe.
- Non-stick cooking plates
- Neon indicator
- Stainless steel material
- Automatically press and heat the dough
- Comfortable grip with an ergonomic handle
- Easy cleanup
- Allow for adjusting the temperature
- Safe to use
- Maybe not suitable for making roti
- Cannot clean with water
|Dimensions||13.39 x 7.87 x 9.84 inches|
|Color||Black and Stainless Steel|
If you want to know more about the way to use StarBlue 10-Inch Non-Stick Electric Tortilla Maker, you might need to watch the following video.
8. Tortillada Premium 10-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
(Best for Restaurant)
The first thing about Tortillada Premium 10-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker is that it is made of high-quality material for pressing round tortillas. It is heavy enough to make a consistent thickness.
What's more, the high-quality cast-iron makes the Tortilla maker durable enough for you to use it for years. Moreover, it is pre-seasoned with a rustproof cover so as to make it stronger and easier to clean.
In the term of its size, there are two options for you to choose, including an 8-inch press or a 10-inch one. Its comfortable handle allows you to easily hold with a little effort and conveniently move.
- High-quality material
- Flexible sizes
- Ergonomic handle
- Come with an E-book that has 50 recipes
- Have two sizes for easy choices
- Rustproof cover
- Cast iron constructions for durable use
- Useful for the chef in many restaurants
- Maybe a bit large for storage
- May be hard to assemble
|Dimensions||13.15 x 11.97 x 2.17 inches|
|Accessories Included||An E-book with 50 recipes|
9. CucinaPro 10-Inch Non-Stick Tortilla Maker
(Best for Flatbread)
CucinaPro 10-Inch Non-Stick Tortilla Maker is an electric device that helps you make tortillas more conveniently because it can produce you large tortillas with its 10-inch cooking plate, so you can feel mouth-watering with your favorite meals.
This press comes with a non-stick surface that allows you to cook more conveniently and clean easily with a damp cloth. Therefore, this tortilla maker will bring you perfect tortillas and great flatbreads with consistent thickness.
Besides its useful features, this press is also very durable and stable because it is made of heavy aluminum. Finally, it comes with an indicator light to remind you when the cooking plate is hot enough to cook.
- 10-inch cooking plate
- Heavy aluminum construction
- Cord wrap space
- Non-stick surface for convenient cleanup
- The indicator light for easy control
- Make perfect tortillas and flatbreads
- Easy storage
- Durable and stable
- Do not use with non-gluten flour
- May not use with wheat bread
|Dimensions||13 x 9.75 x 6.5 inches|
|Color||Black and Aluminum|
|Accessories Included||Cord wrap space|
10. Lodhi’s 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
(Best for Chapati)
Lodhi's 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker that is constructed with cast iron is a manual presser. Thanks to its traditional system and weight, it can provide you a balanced press all over around.
This press has a sturdy handle, so you can easily hold and control it. Moreover, you effortlessly press dough when making tortillas because its weight is centered on making perfect tortillas.
If you love eating chapati, this press will be an ideal choice because it has a 7,3-inch standard size. By using this kitchen item, you can enjoy many Mexican and Indian dishes at home without worrying about unwanted ingredients.
- Traditional design
- Round wide diameter
- Low maintenance
- Provide heavy balanced weight press
- Sturdy handle for comfortable control
- Great for making Mexican and Indian dishes
- Simple to use
- Provide a flat uniform press
- Its body is a bit flimsy
- Maybe rust after a while
|Dimensions||10.8 x 9.6 x 1.9 inches|
11. StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
(Best for Roti)
You will be amazed at this kitchen gadget because StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker comes with high quality and strong build. This is also a great item for you to make delicious Rotis.
As well as common tortillas makers, StarBlue tortilla press is made of cast iron, so it can serve you for a lifetime. Besides, this cast iron press can induce heat, so you can put it on a stove.
This press is suitable for many recipes such as tortillas, rotis, tacos, arepas, and other Mexican. And if you have any problems with this press, you can require help from the manufacturer's customer service.
- Made of cast iron
- Ergonomic handle
- 100% pure Non-GMO flaxseed oil
- Able to induce heat
- Great customer service
- Have two sizes for easy choices
- Provide delicious tortillas and Rotis
- No need for much effort when pressing
- Take care when using to avoid injuring your fingers
- May not make thin tortillas
|Dimensions||10.94 x 9.65 x 2.36 inches|
|Accessories Included||100 pieces of oil paper and a recipe e-book|
12. Bioexcel 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
Bioexcel 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker is made of seasoned heavy gauge cast iron to serve you for a lifetime. It is also convenient for you to clean this press thanks to its non-stick surface so as to provide you best results.
It comes with a flat round surface so as to provide you a beautiful shape. Moreover, it can be used on fires, in ovens, stoves, or grills, so you can save much time when using it to make a lot of Mexican dishes.
In addition, it has a compact design, so you can bring it along for picnics or other outdoor activities. Its ergonomic handle allows you to hold, move, and press easily to flatten dough.
- Traditional design
- Pure cast iron construction
- Non-GMO flaxseed oil
- Able to use with parchment papers
- Multiple uses for making various dishes
- Non-stick surface for convenient cleanup
- Able to work will fires and stoves
- Great handle for easy use
- Its cooking plates may be a bit thin
- It may be rust easily
|Dimensions||10.79 x 9.53 x 2.17 inches|
Watching the following video below will help you know the way to use Bioexcel 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker.
13. Smart Cook 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
Smart Cook 7.5-Inch Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker is made of heavy-gauge cast iron, so this is a very durable and reliable item that you should have to make delicious tortillas and other Mexican dishes.
This press comes with a surface diameter of 7.5 inches in order to bring you perfect round tortillas. You do not need to waste much time when using this press because you can heat it on stoves.
This tortillas maker has a balanced weight to provide a uniform press. Plus, its long handle makes you feel comfortable to use with little effort. This is a user-friendly kitchen item that you should have.
- Heavy-gauge cast iron construction
- Heavy balanced weight
- Round wide diameter
- Provide beautiful, thin, and consistent tortillas
- Help you make tortillas quickly
- Not require much effort to press
- Versatile uses to make different dishes
- Provide a uniform press
- Its handle may be broken
- Its black paint tends to chip off
|Dimensions||2 x 7.5 x 9 inches|
14. Iron World 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
(Best for Home)
Iron World 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker is designed for you to use easily. It is also is praised for its durable construction. You do not need to spend much time using it thanks to its non-stick surface.
The size of its cooking plates is 8 inches that provide you thin, beautiful, and consistent perfect tortillas in a few simple steps. This press is also very safe for you to use when making other dishes.
By using this press, you can enjoy smooth and thin tortillas, patacones, tostones, and empanadas, and so on due to its multi-function. You can also receive a five-year warranty so you can get peace of mind when using it.
- Sturdy construction
- Non-stick coating
- Easy-to-use design
- Bring you healthy and fresh homemade tortillas
- Multiple uses for making different Mexican dishes
- Ultra-durable design for long-lasting use
- Support you to make tortillas quickly
- Have a five-year warranty
- Not rust-resistant
- Its handle may be not comfortable to use
|Dimensions||10 x 9.9 x 2.7 inches|
|Accessories Included||Chef gloves and a BBQ recipes e-book|
15. Revel 8-Inch Durable Electric Tortilla Maker
Revel 8-Inch Durable Electric Tortilla Maker is one of the best electric presses that is built from high-grade materials. This is a modern and stylish kitchen item that has a deluxe chrome cover.
Moreover, it comes with a sturdy, ergonomic press handle that allows you to use comfortably. It also has an inbuilt cable storage space to help you save your kitchen space when not in use.
It is also equipped with an automatic on/off indicator light and a ready light to remind you when it is ready to heat tortillas. This press is designed with durable non-stick coated cooking plates for easy cleanup.
- Chrome finish body
- Built-in cord storage
- Ergonomic design
- Convenient to use
- Help you save your time
- Easy cleanup with non-stick cooking plates
- Stylish and modern design
- Able to make other delicious dishes
- It may increase your electric bill
- Not work with gluten-free flour
|Dimensions||11 x 7 x 11 inches|
|Color||Black and Chrome|
How To Use A Tortilla Maker To Make Tortillas?
You can follow the basic recipe below to know the way to make tortillas with two basic types of tortilla maker. Let’s check it out.
Using A Manual Tortilla Maker
Use two pieces of durable plastic from a food storage bag, shopping bag, or parchment papers to line the surfaces of the top and bottom plates of the press.
To make the tortillas with a manual tortilla maker, you should follow these steps below.
- Step 1: Wet your hands, and then use your fingers and palms to flatten every ball of dough into a thick round from 2 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Step 2: Place the flattened ball of dough in the center of the tortilla maker and press down the top plate.
- Step 3: Wiggle slightly from side to side to distribute the dough evenly. Lift the top plate.
- Step 4: Press again to make a tortilla as thin as possible.
- Step 5: Lift off the top and bottom piece of plastic out of the tortilla into your other hand.
- Step 6: Heat and cook the tortilla onto a preheated pan or griddle.
Note: you should reuse the pieces of plastic or parchment paper until they tear or become sticky.
Using An Electric Tortilla Maker
It is simpler when using an electric tortilla maker, so you can read these following steps to know the way to make tortillas with an electric maker.
- Step 1: Preheat the machine follow the instructions.
- Step 2: Wet your hands and flatten one ball of dough into a thick round from 2 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Step 3: Use a paper towel with vegetable oil and lightly wipe each plate.
- Step 4: Place the piece of dough closer to the center of the bottom plate.
- Step 5: Close the lid and press down to flatten the dough as thin as possible.
- Step 6: Lift the lid so as to release the steam.
- Step 7: Close the lid and cook for 10 seconds.
- Step 8: Open the maker and using a spoon to flip the tortilla.
- Step 9: Cook in 10 more seconds, and then take the tortilla out of the maker and keep it warm.
You can learn how to make homemade tortillas by watching the following video.
Best Tortilla Maker Buying Guides
To help your decision on choosing the best tortilla makers is easier. You should read my buying guides below to know what you should focus on when buying a tortilla maker.
Sizes of the tortilla maker are important because this will decide the size of tortillas or flatbreads that you can make. There is no perfect or standard size for you to buy, so choosing a suitable size of tortilla maker comes down to your own preference.
The material of your tortilla maker will decide how durable it is. Therefore, you should choose a tortilla maker that is made of metals such as cast iron, aluminum, or stainless steel. Plus, you can choose hardwood or plastic tortilla makers, but they are still not as durable as metal tortilla makers.
Electric Or Manual
Choosing an electric or a manual tortilla maker is up to your preference or your needs. Both of them are very useful with their own advantage and disadvantages. If you have the pots or pans and often make tortillas at home, a manual tortilla maker will be suitable for you. However, if you are a beginner, an electric tortilla maker will be best for you to make tortillas easily.
It will be more convenient if your tortilla maker comes with a heating temperature and timer or has the ability to make various types of cakes. Deciding this depends on your needs and desires with unique features.
Do not miss out on the often questions you may ask when buying a tortilla maker. I answered all of them for you to make the best decision.
My Top Pick
Now, this is the end of this review. I hope the detailed information of the best tortilla maker can help you choose the most suitable one for you to use and enjoy delicious Mexican as well as Indian dishes.
My top pick is Victoria 6.5-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker, which is easy to press and convenient to store. It is versatile for me to make a variety of Mexican and Indian meals.
Let’s buy the best tortilla makers for you and your family to enjoy better and healthier meals. If you have any questions about the tortilla maker, feel free to write them below. I will answer them for you after reading.